Increasing number of celebrities were spotted smoking Electronic Cigarette nowadays.
South Beach Smoke Electronic Cigarette, a leading E-Cigarette leader noticed the increasing trend of Electric Cigarette being used by Celebrities. They seems to care more about their health and really enjoy the tobacco-less E-Cigarette.
Below are a list of celebrities endorsing Electronic Cigarettes:
- In 2011, Leonardo DiCaprio was seen puffing an electric cigarette on the streets of New York.
- In Sept 2010, Katherine Heigl appeared on the Late Night with David Letterman show. She tried many ways to stop smoking in the past but to no avail, until she tried the alternative cigarette. She even show Letterman how electric cigarettes function and the host gave it a puff.
- The 2010 movie, The Tourist, we had seen Johnny Depp enjoying an e-cigarette. It was getting more popular with celebrities. "When the celebrities are smoking Electronic Cigarette more often, the public will have better understanding how E-Cigarette actually benefits the health."
- There are even more celebrities seen using electronic cigarettes, such as: Kevin Connolly, Kate Moss, Eric Roberts, Danny Bonaduce, Nikki Reed, Kevin Federline, Tom Petty, Ryan Seacrest, Taryn Manning, and Jose Conseco.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, as governor of California, rejected a bill that would have prohibited e-cigs in the state.
- Chain smoker Charlie Sheen was banned from lighting up a cigarette on stage during his Torpedo of Truth road tour, or he would be fine $100,000 flat. He chose to smoke Electronic Cigarette instead.
Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette was established for more than a decade, and a clear leader in the E-Cig industry. There are many advantages of smoking Electronic Cigarette, such as health, cost saving and environmental friendly.
Find out more about why South Beach Smoke is the Best Electronic Cigarette Choice for such a long time!
No related posts.